Tourism is a lucrative industry and research shows that there are lots of avenues to follow in this bottomless pit of possibilities. Take this opportunity to broaden your business exposure by becoming part of a large network of Tourism Bureaus and distribution venues. Western Cape Tourism covers 6 regions including: Cape Town, Cape Winelands, Garden Route, Cape Overberg, West Coast and Cape Karoo. This bureau also has a unique website: www.thewesterncape.co.za that serves all tourism and travel needs to overseas and local visitors.
Special offer -Advertise on the Western Cape Tourism Website
Western Cape Tourism is offering a once-off introductory trial to become a member and advertise on its highly successful website www.thewesterncape.co.za. A unique platform where useful and practical information is provided on attractions, accommodation, tours, transport and what’s on in the Western Cape. Listings on this comprehensive provincial website is marketed globally and reflected on the central database used by all Tourism Bureaus across the Western Cape Region for referrals and reservations.
Residents and visitors can gather the information they need to take advantage of everything the Western Cape has to offer. Membership is now ONLY R 150.00 annually for existing as well as non-existing members.
Please contact us on 023 347 8111 to enquire about this special and register your company.
- MEMBERS ARE SUBSIDIZED
- ADVERTISING IN OFFICIAL GUIDE TO THE WESTERN CAPE: SPECIAL TARIFFS APPLY FOR MEMBERS ADVERTISING IN THIS UNIQUE GUIDE ANNUALLY;
- NO BROCHURES REQUIRED: By supplying YOUR ADVERT & PLACING IT IN THE OFFICIAL GUIDE TO THE WESTERN CAPE unnecessary costs involved for printing of brochures are eliminated and the shelf-life is prolonged with 1 years’ exposure!!!
- NO DISTRIBUTION COSTS ARE CHARGED TO MEMBERS FOR DELIVERING GUIDES THROUGHOUT THE WESTERN CAPE AT SPECIFIC SET-OFF POINTS;
- BROCHURE DISPLAY: We display your business brochures at all our branches; through Brochure Management, Selected Airports, Western Cape conference venues and through all our members in the Garden Route, Klein Karoo, Overberg, Karoo, West Coast, Cape Town, Winelands plus internationally via our representative in Germany;
- REPRESENTATION AT EXPO’S & EVENTS: We represent your establishment at various trade and consumer expos showcasing your unique establishments.
- All members are invited to apply to join us at Expos annually at a considerable low fee. Alternatively we still market all our members’ material at each venue on their behalf.
NON-MEMBERS establishment’s standards must be up to Western Cape Tourism’s basic conditions.